Sunday, July 12, 2020

Oregon to Pennsylvania - Planning

We've been in Bandon now since late January 2020.  Our return to PA was interrupted by the Covid 19 pandemic but we were fortunate that our area did not have many cases.  That has changed some now with the country opening up but we are still in a low infection area.  I will head back to PA to get the house ready for the next winter and do a few jobs that need to get done and then head back to Oregon.  The drive across country will take a couple weeks with more outdoor sightseeing than indoor.  I will try to blog each day and if I can work it out will add a 3 to 5 minute video to each blog.  That will depend on my internet access and video editing time.  I've got the Covid 19 Travel Kit together...

Covid 19 Travel Kit
The first day's drive is planned for July 15 and will go from Bandon to Redding CA south on US 101 through the Redwood National and State Park and then east.  The Google Maps route is https://goo.gl/maps/Ezy64EzrYNAk1NUYA
and without stops is about 7 hours.  Hope you enjoy travelling with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment