Friday, August 21, 2020

Day 3 - Motorvating

 As I mentioned, today was drive, drive, drive.  Fortunately it was not all interstate.  I had a nice mix of Parkway (like an interstate but the scenery is nicer), US highway and rural back roads.  The day started overcast and late.  I sacked in and did not get going until about 9:30am.  Here's that overcast sky and some of the Parkway.


Kentucky turned into Missouri and then Illinois.


Some of those country roads were fun to drive.



At one point Sponge Bob told me to go back, we missed something. It turned out to be some unusual cars and vans in front of a strip joint.  I don't remember exactly where this was but it was certainly different!


We did have some nice rest areas to stop at when on the Parkway.

...and here is your fearless tour guide...

Tomorrow's goal will be Clinton OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment